Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taking the Plunge

If you know me, you know that I'm not new to this blogging thing, but I've been toying around with the idea of blogging about pregnancy for awhile. I really don't know what to talk about, so I'm sure I'll just talk about everything from decorating the nursery (a task I'm very, very, very excited about) to reading books on twins to doctor visits. But here I am, writing the first entry, and actually putting it out there for people to see.

I'll try to be entertaining. Some days, I'm sure I won't be.

I will never promise to post daily because I just don't have that kind of dedication, but I will try to post often.

Today, I'm 23 weeks (that pic is from 21 weeks). Very close to the six month mark, and I'm feeling that the birth is close yet still very far away. I can't believe Thanksgiving is at the end of the month and then Christmas! Holy hell, Christmas is right around the corner. Then my birthday and then the girls will be coming along after that. I guess it really is closer than it feels.

This post was short, but there's more to follow. Some exciting things are happening this week, so come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment