Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween Thoughts...

It's September. I started seeing Octoberfest Sam Adams in the store last month. That means it's time for me to start thinking about Halloween costumes. Too early, you say? Then you obviously have an abundant amount of extra cash lying around so you can buy whatever costume your children want.

Last year, I waited too long and instead of having two cute little witches like I wanted, I had two cute little deserts (a cupcake and an ice cream cone). The costumes came from Old Navy, and the girls still wear them, so win win. This year, though...this year the girls have told me what they'd like to be for Halloween. If any of you follow me on Pinterest, then you may have figured it out. BIRDIES!


I found this adorable costume idea at Felt So Cute, so I think I'm going to give it a try. Lillie, of course, wants to be a purple bird. Dani, of course, wants to be a pink bird. Mommy is going to try to do three colors on each for a little variety. I haven't figured out the beaks/masks yet, but I'm sure something will come to mind before October 31.

And I think Mommy is going to make a cute little nest or tree headband to go with her cute birdies. I'm sort of excited about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment