Saturday, October 15, 2011

Quick Tip of the Week

OK. I know, I know, my last three blogs have been quick tips. But I can't think of anything to write about, so please send me some ideas so I can get back on the wagon!!

Anyway...on to this week's quick tip.

Find a Field

Today, the girls needed to get out. It was such a beautiful day, we went to the park. Usually we play on the playground, swing, or walk the path. Today, though, I grabbed a couple of balls, a bag of snacks, and let the run free in a big field at the park. I could pretty much sit in one place and see them. It was great for them because they could run and check out leaves and pinecones and whatnot. It was great for me because I didn't have to stay right on them, and they got rid of a lot of energy. I highly recommend a large field for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment