Friday, September 24, 2010

Seeing the Outside World

This past week, Dani has become very skilled at sitting up unsupported and crawling quite quickly. Lillie has started soldier crawling and sitting up for seconds at a time unsupported. Yesterday, though, they both did something very interesting.

Dani crawled towards the window. I think she may have seen a bird or leaves blowing in the trees, but she was so fascinated that she did this. She sat there for a good five minutes.


Then Lillie, not wanting to be left out of the fun, pulled her self over to the window to join her sister. (I had to help get her stabilized, but she pulled up mostly on her own.)


Then, when I was about to snap a second picture of the cuteness, Lillie surprised (and scared the crap out of) me, and did this!



I think it might be time to give that window a good cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment