Friday, July 2, 2010

Month-to-Month

I realized this morning that I should do a monthly report on the girls who actually brought this blog into being. Since I didn't think about it until their fourth month of life, I'll begin with month five. But just for the heck of it, check out their progression in photos.

Birth
Lillie (right): 5 lbs, 7 oz & 18 in.
Dani: 5 lbs, 12 oz & 19 in.

They arrived a little early--35 weeks, 4 days. They were healthy though and never spent any time in the NICU. When Lillie was born, she didn't cry right away, but when she hit the examining table, she let out a nice wail. Dani started the moment the doctor held her up. I got to hold Dani first since Lillie needed a little warming up before she could visit, but it wasn't too long before I got to hold them both. 


One Month
Lillie (left): 8 lbs, 8 oz
Dani: 8 lbs, 7 oz


Two Months
Lillie (left): 9 lbs, 10 oz
Dani: 9 lbs, 14.5 oz

Three Months
Lillie (right): No idea about weights this month.
Dani: I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere!

 Four Months
Lillie (right): 14 lbs, 1 oz & 24 3/4 in.
Dani: 13 lbs, 8 oz & 25 1/8 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment