Friday, March 26, 2010

Save Money on Diapers!

This isn't really a blog entry as much as one more way for me to save money on diapers (and for you to do the same).

Parents, if you haven't discovered it yet, Diapers.com is a wonderful place to buy diapers and other baby products. I've searched everywhere (and I do mean everywhere) for the best deal on diapers, and it's on this website. What's also great is that they have fast delivery, a great return policy, and a plethora of choices. When the girls are running low on diapers, all I have to do is sit down in front of my computer and place an order, and since I'm always spending more than $49, I get free shipping. They carry everything from diapers to pacifiers to clothes.

Check it out by using the link over there to the right. If you order (and you really, really should), then use my referral code. You get $10 off and I do too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment